Win All Sorts of Nordica and Headsweat Gear ! And Get Discounts at Christy Sports!
Enter The 2013 Nordica At the Gate Video Challenge? (Video Contest)
Best Gaper Day Photo Contest
You can enter as a many times as you like so start filming or snapping stills today and we will pick a winner when the snow melts! In the meantime, vote for your favorite and pick the Viewer's Choice Top 3.
The 2013 Nordica At the Gate Video Challenge?- Video Contest Rules
What you need to know:
• 3 (three) minutes maximum length.
• Video content must be shot and owned by contestant.
• Video must be posted to Hellandback.tv and contestants must create a profile to enter the competition. Video should be uploaded to Nordica Vimeo or YouTube channel.
• Competitors may enter as many times as they wish, but can only win one category.
• Winners decided by Nordica in-house staff and another top 3 videos decided by you, the viewer!
• To vote for your favorite, login into hellandback.tv and simply click on "Rating" stars in the lower left (1- weak, 5- best) for each video and post a comment.
How to submit a video:
1-Go to the Nordica Vimeo group (click here) or Youtube
and upload your video. Tag or title the video "Nordica At the Gate". Copy your video's embed code from the video service provider.
2-Click here and paste your video's embed code into the white box and click "Add Video" in the lower left corner.
That's it. spread the word to your friends and have them vote for your video for the chance to win! Getting shooting today!
Best Gaper Day Photo Contest-Photo Contest Rules
What you need to know-
-Photos must be an Original Photo shot and owned by contestant.
-Photoshop/Technology is allowed.
-Photos must be posted to Hellandback.tv and contestants must create a profile to enter the competition.
-Competitors may enter as many times as they wish.
-Winners decided by Nordica in-house staff and another top 3 photos decided by you the viewer!
-To vote for your favorite, login into hellandback.tv and simply click on "Rating" stars in the lower left (1- weak, 5- best) for each photo and post a comment.
OFFICIAL RULES AND GUIDELINES Overview and guidelines
1. The content of the video and photos must relate to Snowsports-skiing/snowboarding, etc.
2. Videos cannot be longer then 3 minutes in length. All videos can be uploaded through the Nordica Vimeo (https://vimeo.com/groups/133160) or YouTube and must be tagged "Nordica At the Gate"
3. Videos and Photos must be submitted between 3/6-4/22.
4. Ten videos and photos with the most views per day are eligible to enter final round and be viewed by judges who choose the top three videos and photos eligible to receive prizes; Contestants are encouraged to promote their video to increase views.
5. Judges will select winning videos/photos based primarily on the following criteria: (1) creativity, (2) content, (3) potential impact of photo/video to inspire others to participate.
At the Gate/Gaper Day Video/Photo Contest Official Rules- No Purchase Necessary
1. Description of the contest At the Gate Video Challenge/Gaper Day (the “Contest”), sponsored by Nordica USA having its headquarters in West Lebanon, New Hampshire U.S.A., is designed to provide a forum for compelling imagery related snowsport recreation. Eligible entrants will have a chance to inspire participants by submitting originally designed videos under 3 minutes in length or photos of any size. Up to ten (10) finalists will be eligible to have their Video and/or Photo judged by a review panel for selection of the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners. The first place winner will receive prizes to be determined by 4/22/13. In addition, entrants’ submissions may be showcased in various media at Sponsors’ sole discretion.
2. Eligibility Criteria The Contest is open to U.S. Citizens who satisfy the following criteria ("Eligibility Criteria"): (a) those who are, as of the date of entry, at least 18 years of age and have attained the age of majority in their state of residence; (b) those who are not employees of Sponsors and their parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, participating vendors, promotion or advertising agencies, or any other company involved with the design, production, execution or distribution of the Contest (all of the above, together with Sponsors, collectively referred to as "Promotion Entities"); and (c) those who are not an employee's immediate family member (parent, child, sibling, and spouse), regardless of where they live, or an employee's Household Member. "Household Member" shall mean people who share the same residence at least 3 months a year (whether related or not). All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. In addition to meeting the Eligibility Criteria, entrants must also satisfy the Conditions of Participation set out in clause 8 below in order to remain eligible to participate in the Contest.
3. How to Enter The Contest begins at 9:00:01 A.M. EDT on March 6, 2013 and ends at 5:00:01 P.M. EDT on April 22, 2013 (the “Submission Period”). To participate in the Contest, entrants must design and create an original Video (under 3 minutes) or Photo that is related to Snowsport recreation and upload the Video at www.vimeo.com, Youtube.com or hellandback.tv (Photos) (the “Web site”). The content of the video and photos must relate to Snowsports. Entries will be disqualified if they directly or indirectly refer to unrelated snowsport activities. Videos must be in .mov, .wmv, .mp4, compressed to Vimeo or YouTube standards. Mobile phone video may be uploaded in its original, smaller dimensions. Videos may not exceed 250 megabytes in size. In the event of broadcast, all finalists must have a high-resolution, broadcast-quality version readily available and submit all relevant paperwork in regards to clearance of all elements included in the Video submission(s). All entries must either be in English or contain English subtitles. By entering this Contest, all entrants agree to these Official Rules. Entries must be received by Sponsors no later than 5:00:01 P.M. EDT on April 22, 2013. Sponsors are not responsible for late, lost or misdirected mail, for incomplete entries or for entries not properly uploaded. Entries may only be submitted in the name of one individual. Entrants are permitted to submit multiple Videos.
4. Judging The Web site will not take Video submissions after 5:00:01 P.M. EDT on April 22, 2013. Immediately following the end of the Submission Period, ten (10) finalist’s Videos/photos will be identified. The 10 finalists will be those eligible entrants who’s Videos/photos receive the most unique views in a single day in combination with an analysis of entries by the Sponsors. Sponsors reserve the right to name fewer than 10 finalists and/or not to name any finalists at all if, in its sole discretion, an insufficient number of qualified Videos/photos are received. On or about April 24, 2013, the finalists’ Videos/photos will enter review by a panel of judges according to the following criteria (“Contest Judging Criteria”): (1) creativity, (33%) (2) content, (33%)(3) potential impact of photo/video to inspire others to participate. (33%) Winners will be selected as follows: (a) the judges will select the best videos/photos from the pool of 10 finalists, based on the foregoing criteria; and (b) sponsors will name the eligible entrants responsible for designing and creating those Videos/photos as winners, subject to verification of eligibility, continued participation and compliance with these Official Rules. Winners will be notified by phone, email or mail, at Sponsors’ discretion. Decisions of the judges are final and binding. Finalists must execute and return all documentation required by Sponsors in order to remain eligible as a finalist.
5. Prizes One (1) First Prize. The first place winner of the video and photo contest will receive a Nordica logo’d FlyLow Jacket prize of US$100.00. 2nd and third place winners will receive a Nordica Side Country trucker hat from Big Truck Headwear. In addition, all 10 finalists’ submissions may be showcased on the Web site as well as in various media in Sponsors’ sole discretion. Total approximate retail value of all prizes is US$160. All fees, expenses and administration not listed above are the sole responsibility of the winners. All taxes on prizes (including, without limitation, income taxes) are the sole responsibility of the winners. Prizes may not be substituted or transferred, except that Sponsors may substitute a prize of equal or greater value in their sole discretion. The prizes referred above are personal and cannot be transferred to third parties.
6. Ownership of Material All Videos/photos must be entirely the entrant's original work and must not infringe the intellectual property, industrial property or other rights of any third party, without regard to the entrant's country of residence. Entrants agree that a condition of entry into the Contest is the assignment and transfer to Sponsors of all rights, title and interest in and to their Video and design (including, without limitation, all intellectual property and industrial rights now in force or that come into force in the future in any part of the world, whether or not registered or registerable) and all applications and rights to apply for the registration of such rights (including, without limitation, copyright, designs, inventions, patents, trade secrets, trade marks, trade dress and all other rights of a similar or corresponding character or nature) subsisting in the Video/photo, design and all documents, drawings, models and preparatory materials relating to the Video (“Intellectual Property Rights” or “IPR”). In entering a Video/photo, in the Contest, entrants agree to assign, and to the extent permitted by law hereby assign, all IPR to Sponsor. In entering a Video/photo in the Contest, entrants also agree to waive, and to the extent permitted by law, hereby waive, all moral rights conferred upon them or arising in respect of their Video/photo anywhere in the world. Without prejudice to the foregoing, entrants hereby consent without recourse to any use of the Video/photo by Sponsors which would infringe, anywhere in the world, any of their moral rights in the Video/photo. Entrants agree to execute any documents that Sponsors deem necessary to effect or record the assignment and transfer of IPR and/or the waiver of moral rights contemplated above, including, without limitation, any documents that may be required under the laws of the entrant’s country of residence. Videos/photos entered in the Contest will not be returned to entrants. Sponsors reserve the right at any time to disqualify any Video/photo that it determines, in its sole discretion, is not original and/or does not meet the requirements of these Officials Rules.
7. Publicity Entrants grant permission to Promotion Entities to use, publish and display their name, likeness and/or entry, as well as any footage, stills, recordings and/or photographs of them recorded or taken during or for the purposes of the Contest (or any reproduction or modification thereof), in any manner and medium throughout the world for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. Entrant agrees to execute and sign additional publicity release documents if necessary.
8. Conditions of Participation As a condition of entering the Contest, entrants will be required to indicate and affirm their agreement with these Official Rules. Entrants must also abide by the decisions of the judges and Sponsors, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to the Contest and agree that no correspondence will be entered into. Return of any prize/prize notification may result in disqualification from the Contest and selection of an alternate winner. Any winner who cannot be contacted within ten days of first attempted notification will forfeit their prize. Winners will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release and, where legally permissible, a publicity release within ten days following the date of first attempted notification. Failure to comply within this time period may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Alternate winners will be selected according to the Contest Judging Criteria. To the extent permitted by law, the entrants agree to hold Sponsors, their affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, directors, officers, employees, representatives, and assigns harmless from any injury or damage caused or claimed to be caused by the entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or use or acceptance of any prize won. Sponsors are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the advertising or administration of the Contest or in the announcement of a prize. An entrant may be prohibited or disqualified from participating in the Contest, or may be required to forfeit any prize awarded to them in the Contest if, in Sponsors’ sole discretion, (a) Sponsors believe that the entrant has attempted to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, engaging in deception, not adhering to the content requirement or otherwise violating these Official Rules, (b) Sponsors believe that the entrant does not satisfy the Eligibility Criteria, (c) the entrant does not satisfy any other criteria or agreement in these Official Rules (including, without limitation, executing and returning any documentation required by Sponsors), or (d) the entrant is convicted of, or pleads guilty or no contest to, any felony or any crime of moral turpitude, fraud or misrepresentation.
9. Privacy In entering the Contest, entrants will be required to provide Sponsors with, or Sponsors will need to collect, certain personally identifying information ("Personal Information"). Entrants agree and consent to Sponsors using and processing such Personal Information for the promotion and administration of the Contest, to claim or defend its rights in any disputes arising in connection with the Contest, and to comply with any requests received from public authorities (“Permitted Purposes”). Entrants also agree that Sponsors may provide their Personal Information to third parties, including Sponsors’ agents and contractors, for the Permitted Purposes. Sponsors will delete all Personal Information within a reasonable time after the conclusion of the Contest. The processing of all Personal Information will take place by electronic and manual means in compliance with all security measures required by applicable laws. Personal Information will be accessible within Sponsors’ organization only by those persons who are responsible for using and processing of the Personal Information for the Permitted Purposes. Entrants acknowledge that their Personal Information may be transferred outside their jurisdiction of residence for the Permitted Purposes. Entrants acknowledge that the use and processing of their Personal Information is necessary for the administration of the Contest. The failure by entrants to provide all requested Personal Information will result in ineligibility to participate in the Contest. Entrants may access or request the correction of their Personal Information by sending a written request to the following address: Nordica USA 19 Technology Drive West Lebanon, NH 03784.
10. Recourse to Judicial or other Procedures These Official Rules shall be construed in accordance with, and any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Official Rules, their subject matter or the Contest, shall be governed by the laws of the State of New Hampshire, U.S.A. To the extent permitted by law, the rights to litigate, to seek injunctive relief or to make any other recourse to judicial or any other procedure in case of disputes of claims resulting from or in connection with the Contest are hereby excluded, and any entrant expressly waives any and all such rights. In the event that the foregoing waiver is unenforceable or prohibited by law, the parties agree, for the sole benefit of Sponsors, that the Delaware Court of Chancery or the U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware U.S. shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim or matter arising out of or in connection with these Official Rules or the Contest. Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in this clause shall limit the right of Sponsor to take proceedings against any entrant in any other court of competent jurisdiction, nor shall the taking of proceedings in any one or more jurisdictions preclude the taking of proceedings in any other jurisdictions, whether concurrently or not, to the extent permitted by the law of such other jurisdiction.
11. Warranty and Indemnity In entering the Contest, entrants certify that they satisfy the Eligibility Criteria, that their Video/photo is original to them alone, that they are the sole and exclusive owner of all IPR and that they have the right to submit the Video and or Photo in the Contest and to transfer the ownership of the Video and or Photo and of all IPR to Sponsor. Entrants agree and warrant that they shall comply with all the terms and conditions of these Official Rules and that they shall not enter any Video and or Photo that infringes any third party IPR. To the maximum extent permitted by law, entrants agree to keep Sponsor indemnified at all times from and against any liability, claims, demands, losses, damages, costs and expenses resulting from any of the entrant's acts or omissions in connection with their participation in the Contest and/or a breach of any warranty set forth herein.
12. Severability If any provision(s) of these Official Rules are held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions hereof will remain in full force and effect.
13. Winners List For the names of the Finalists and the grand prize winner, log onto www.hellandback.tv on or about June 1, 2013 which information will be available for a period of up to 60 days. By entering this Contest, all entrants acknowledge that they have read and fully understand these Official Rules of the Contest and will be bound in accordance thereof.
At the Gate/Gaper Day Video/Photo Contest VIEWER-BASED “POPULAR VOTE ” OFFICIAL RULES
ELIGIBILITY: At the Gate/Gaper Day Video/Photo Contest Viewer Drawing (the “Popular vote”) is open to any participants in the At the Gate/Gaper Day Video/Photo Contest (the “Contest”). Nordica USA and FlyLow are the co-sponsors of the Popular Vote (“Sponsors”). Entries are limited to individuals who are legal residents of the United States who are at least 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Identification must be produced upon request. Employees of Sponsors, and their affiliates, vendors, licensees, agents, promotion or advertising agencies, or any other company involved with the design, production, execution or distribution of the Drawing (all of the above, together with Sponsors, collectively referred to as “Promotion Entities”), and the employees' immediate family members (parent, child, sibling, and spouse), regardless of where they live, and household members (who share the same residence at least 3 months during the year), are ineligible to enter. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Persons who meet the eligibility requirements and who have read and accepted these Official Rules may enter by visiting www.hellandback.tv (the “Web site”) between 9:00 A.M. EDT on March 6, 2013 and 5:00:01 P.M. EDT on April 22, 2013 and by following the link provided. Entry shall be made by providing the entrant’s name and email address to Sponsors. Entrants are encouraged but not required to view the video/photo submissions related to the Contest. Sponsors are not responsible for misspelled or otherwise incorrect entries. Sponsors are not responsible for late, lost, stolen, misdirected, scrambled or damaged entries. Incomplete or illegible entries will not be accepted. By participating, entrants agree that the decisions of Sponsors will be final and binding in all matters relating to this Popular Vote Contest and release the Promotion Entities from all liability concerning the Popular Vote Contest. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded. Viewing the submissions related to the Contest will not increase the chance of winning, but "liking" the content (photo or video) will. SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION OF WINNER: One (1) Winner will be selected by at the end of the submission period 4/22/13. Entrants need not be present to win. Sponsors’ decisions are final on all matters relating to this Contest. Winner will be notified via electronic mail (e-mail) by 6/1/13. Winner’s name will also be posted at the Web site on 6/1/13. The Prize will be sent by overnight delivery service to Winner and must be claimed within thirty (30) days of first attempted delivery or will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected by random drawing. The Prize will be awarded. For a copy of the winner list, send a self addressed stamped envelope with your request to: Nordica USA 19 Technology Drive, West Lebanon, NH 03784. By entering this Popular Vote Contest or accepting any prize, entrants release and hold harmless each of the Promotion Entities and their officers, directors, employees, agents, and representatives from any and all claims, demands, losses and liabilities arising out of this Popular Vote Contest or use or misuse of the prize awarded hereunder. Sponsors assume no liability or responsibility for damages, losses or injury resulting from this Drawing or the acceptance or use of any prize. All entrants further agree that in the event of any third party claims, damages, losses or injuries or death arising from or relating to this Drawing, or the winner’s use of any prize, they will indemnify each of the Promotion Entities and their officers, directors, employees, agents, and representatives from any and all such claims, including the attorneys’ fees related thereto. By accepting a prize, winner agrees, where lawful, that Sponsors may use winner’s name, likeness, biographical information, voice, winning entry and statements attributed to winner, for publication, advertising and promotional purposes without additional consideration. Winner agrees to promptly sign such further affidavits and releases as Sponsors may request to carry out the intent and purposes of these Official Rules. PRIZES and Odds: One (1) Grand Prize: FlyLow jacket. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $100(U.S.). Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. All federal, state and local taxes on prize are the sole responsibility of winner. Prize is not redeemable in cash and must be accepted as awarded. Prize is not transferable, with no substitutions in cash or otherwise, except in Sponsors’ sole discretion. ADMINISTRATION OF CONTEST: By accepting a prize, winner agrees to release Promotion Entities from any and all liability, claims, actions or proceedings arising out of and/or for injuries or damages sustained in connection with the Drawing, or acceptance or use of this prize. Sponsors reserve the right to modify, withdraw or terminate this Drawing at any time without prior notice. SPONSORS: Nordica USA 19 Technology Drive, West Lebanon, NH 03784